Call for Students Applications - ERASMUS+ Exchange Mobility 2022 (MATE)
- Available Opportunity: One Undergraduate Student only from Business Administration.
- Mobility Periods: (One Semester) of the academic year 2022 – 2023.
Eligibility and Academic Requirements (Conditions):
- English Language Proficiency (B1)
- AGPA Three and above
- Credit hours completed at least 50 hours
- Credit hours remaining 32 hours or more
- The student has not benefited from any similar scholarship during his/her university life
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Interested Students must submit the following documents by Sunday 15th of May, 2022, to the International Relations office.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency B1
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of validated Passport
- CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
To learn more about the university:
Additional Funding For Special Needs:
We would like to encourage students with disabilities to apply for this opportunity.
Following to submission deadline an Interview will take place to select an eligible candidate to represent AIU.
For further assistance, you may visit the AIU International Relations Office or contact IRO through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.