12 Jan 2022
This is an official call for Staff from Arab International University to submit their applications for the Erasmus+ project at the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences - MATE former Szent István University (www.uni-mate.hu).
• Scholarship Opportunities:
1. One Academic Staff – STA (Before May 31, 2022) Business Faculty Lecturer only
2. One Administrative Staff – STT (Before May 31, 2022)
• Mobility Periods: 5 days + 2 travel days
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
• Candidates who meet the requirements of the awarding program
• Candidates who have not benefited from a similar opportunity during their career life at AIU
• Candidates whose language level is B2 in English for STA, B1 for STT.
• Internal evaluation results
• Full-time candidates
Interested candidates must submit hard copies of the following documents by Wednesday, January 26, 2022, to the International Relations office.
1. Proof of English Language Proficiency based on required level (STT – STA)
2. Proof of employability (AIU HR)
3. Motivation Letter
4. Copy of Valid Passport
5. CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
6. STA: List of publications
The interview date will be announced later to select eligible candidates to represent AIU
For further assistance, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: email@example.com or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor during working hours.