Graduation from the College of Pharmacy
1. Employment opportunities after graduation:
- Working in a pharmacy, drug store, scientific lab, or pharmaceutical, cosmetic, or food factory.
- Working in a medical laboratory.
- Working in scientific research centers.
- Working in hospitals (pharmacy, laboratory, or blood bank).
2. Postgraduate studies:
- To pursue postgraduate studies in a large number of universities in the world, especially German universities, because there is an agreement between the Arab International University and German universities.
- Obtaining professional competencies (drug control and laboratory diagnosis) within the residence system in the Ministry of Health.