Urgent Call for Students Applications - Erasmus+ ICM Program 2021 - 2022
This is an official call for Business Administration students from Arab International University to submit their applications for international credit mobility at The University of Almeria (UAL) Spain.
- Scholarship Opportunity: One Undergraduate Student
- Mobility Periods: 5 months (One Semester) Spring Semester 2021-2022
Eligibility and Academic Requirements (Conditions):
- English or Spanish Language Proficiency (B1)
- AGPA Three and above
- Credit hours completed at least 50 hours
- Credit hours remaining 32 hours or more (by the mobility date)
- The student has not benefited from a similar scholarship during his/her university life
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Interested Students must submit the following documents by Monday November 8, 2021, to the International Relations office.
- Proof of English or Spanish Language Proficiency
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
To learn more about the university:
Additional Funding For Special Needs:
We would like to encourage students with disabilities to apply for the opportunity.
An Interview will take place on November 9, 2021 to select an eligible candidate to represent AIU.
For further assistance, you may visit the AIU International Relations Office or contact IRO through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.