We remind our students of the instructions for the medical reports approved at the university, and draw their attention to the fact that external medical reports not issued by the accredited university doctor are accepted only within the following conditions exclusively:
1. If the student is unable to attend on the second day of his illness, the reports can be delivered by the parents (the parent, the mother or one of the brothers only) and the university doctor will check. Inquire about the patient's condition, either by visiting or by telephone.
2. The report should be accompanied by laboratory tests and radiographs if the medical condition described in the report requires it.
3. The doctor of the university reassess the case and estimates the duration of the break.
4. Absence of any exam shall not be justified by a medical report unless it is an ambulatory surgery or serious injury such as burns and fractures, in accordance with the University Council decision No. 3/20 dated 23/2/2017.
5. No report shall be accepted to justify absence for unhealthy reasons.
6. The student must consult the university doctor before the exam to prove the medical condition that requires absence, and then the university doctor will provide the student with the necessary report.
Important note :
Note that Article (7) of the Higher Education Council Resolution No. / 21/2014 stipulated that the student should not be allowed to be absent for more than / 15% of the number of hours scheduled for the course with or without an excuse. The following shall be applied if exeeded :
1- The student is barred from taking the final exam and given a zero mark in the course (Z ). This is included in the calculation of the student's GPA for warning and dismissal purposes.
2- If the absence is due to illness or an excuse accepted by the College Council, the student is not allowed to take the final exam and a / W / withdrawal is given, and the provisions of withdrawal shall apply.
Students are kindly requested to abide by the provisions of these regulations.