In order to achieve the objectives of the Arab International University in developing the creative and cultural talents and energies of young people, the Department of University Requirements announces a competition in the arts of Arabic literature with the participation of students, teachers and staff of the Arab International University in the fields of:
Poetry and literary thoughts
Those wishing to participate in this competition must submit their literary work (poetry / thoughts) to the university requirements department at their temporary premises in the building of the Faculty of Architecture and Arts (Sayed Quraish), according to the following conditions:
- The work submitted must be written in clear Arabic language and printed in "Simplified Arabic" and size (14).
- The work shall be new and undeclared elsewhere and has not been published.
- The poem or literary thought must be responsive, imaginative, interesting and meaningful.
- The student should write his / her full name, university number, college and personal phone number on the first page of the work.
- The work will be submitted to the University Requirements Department no later than the end of official working hours on Thursday 10/5/2018.
- All submissions are submitted to a competent jury for reading and judgment.
- The results shall be announced in accordance with the views of the competent committee. Distinguished prizes shall be distributed to the first and second winners in both poetry and thought.